My Life
Hey guys,
I am writing this today as of 23/08/2025.
I grew up in my early life, around Wilson, and than towards Ballajura. I now live in another place not so far from Perth CBD!
Their was a time in my early 20's where I lived up north, not far from Wangara. I also would live near towards the east, and than back to where I normally live, close to Perth City.
- 4 Years + as a Courier Driver as of todays date is 23/08/2025.
- 2005 - Space Invaders.
- 2006 - Happy Book.
- 2004: Creating barriers towards treasure.
- 2007 - Blogspot post.
- 2010- Mills berry.
- 2011: Elijah Woods - Diary
- 2020-2021: Anime drawing.
- Gym 2011.
- Spirituality 2021
- GetAmped 2 Player 2014
- Maple Story Global 2007.
- Mills Berry.
- YouTube 2008
- 2021 - 2022 Estoria Project With Matt.
- 2020-2025 Cell Group Community Kingdom City.
- Crash Bash - 2004-2006.
During a time, where I briefly tried the online game called Habbo. 2009-2010 I played Club Penguin.
Book about jokes.
Writing about Yeti's and doing a Wikipedia search about them. Finding a way to connect with people? For now we may want to see how it all works, let see how life works? So people tend to use TikTok, Facebook and become content creators even on YouTube. If your services are to sell a specific solution to a certain problem? Than you might a digital marketer, an electrician, a hair dresser, an accountant, a lawyer.
About me:
During my free time, I like to visit library. I like to take photos of book covers. How it works? In life, it is about something. See, taking a standard stimulant, like caffeine can energize you. But too much, has the potential to give you a psychosis. Because stimulants can be mind altering, in where your dopamine becomes too much. I also go to the gym during the night.
How it all works is that, any ad that comes through, scrolling on the internet you may come across something quite interesting.
Comments
Post a Comment